- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use Personal Data solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain Personal Data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect Personal Data by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal Data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect Personal Data by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of Personal Data.
Information We CollectGenerally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more information about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
- Information we collect about you and your DeviceEach time you visit our Website, we may automatically collect, process and store the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and time zone setting (“Device Information”);
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content and check- ins (“Content Information”); and
- details of your use of the [mobile application] or your visits to our Websites including, but not limited to traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise (“Log Information”) When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- Location Information When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display information with relevant data or advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your device settings and/or within the mobile application. Some of our location-enabled services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You may withdraw this consent at any time by turning off the location services on the Device settings.
- Automatic Information We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
- Log Data Like many Website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
How We Use Your InformationWe use the information we receive from you in the following ways:
- Customizing Our Website We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personal Data to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time will your Personal Data be included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personal Data, if such disclosure is:
- required by subpoena, law, or other legal process;
- necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies;
- necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms;
- necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or
- necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Solve Education!, our Users, employees, and affiliates.